Who is it for?
- Do you want to learn Thai Massage but prefer personalized attention rather than attending a large class?
- Have you attended a Thai Massage training and have trouble getting started?
- If you have the knowledge, would you like your sessions to flow?
- Would you like to get away from the “cookie cutter” routines and learn how to cater towards each individual.?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then we can help.
Who is it NOT for?
- Those who are looking to just get continuing education hours. Although you can earn CE hours with some of our trainings, we do not want this to be the only focus.
- Those who are not willing to put in the work and implement what they learn into their practice.
Our instructors are very busy with their own practice and teaching live trainings. We work with those who are serious and ready to take their practice to the next level. On going mentorship is available for those who want to continue enhancing their bodywork sessions.
Our ultimate goal is for you to implement everything you learn into your practice.
Putting it Together
Once you learn the techniques, you will learn how to develop your flow.
How Does It Work?
For those who have not had Thai Massage Training and want to start from the foundation and more. You will be encouraged to implement this into your practice as we work together. Each module is $275 (3-4 hours long). You will work one on one with your own teacher. After you are approved, you will receive instructions to schedule at a time that works for both. You can complete each module at your own pace! This will allow for time to practice and review the material between lessons. Textbook not included in registration. All other materials (herbs for poultice, tool for foot massage, a mat to use during training) are included with registration. You do not have to have a mat, but you are welcome to use your own if you have one.
- Lesson 1- Foundations of Thai Massage – Prone and Supine
- Lesson 2- Foundations of Thai Massage- Side Lying and Seated Transitions
- Review of Lessons 1 & 2: Tying it together & Transitions
- Lesson 3- Advanced Lanna Stretching techniques
- Lesson 4- Deep Compression: Using Elbows, Knees, and Feet
- Review of Lessons 1-4: Developing your flow with intuition, transitions and working with different body types, and flexibility levels.
- Lesson 5 – Thai Foot Massage- Learn and complete sequence with hand-saving techniques to cater to your clients. Read more here
- Lesson 6- Thai Herbal Poultice: Learn how to make them for client and how to use them in any massage. Read more here
Private Mentorship- For those who have completed a Thai Massage Training
We will work one on one with you and meet you where you are at to help you sharpen your skills and expand your practice. – $85/hr
Contact us to apply and schedule an interview. We are looking forward to meeting you!
919-297-8445 . firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are subject to change